- In saldo!
Lowa Z6 S GTX Black
The Lowa Z-6S GTX is a waterproof, breathable, multi-purpose duty boot offering the comfort of light hiking boots and the support and protection of backpacking boots. Lowa’s Monowrap frame construction provides dependable support while keeping weight down.
The Z-6S has special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion when repelling and fast roping. 2.0mm split leather uppers are tough and durable and have perforations for efficient moisture transfer. Closed metal hooks offer faster lacing and meet jump boot requirements.
- Uppers: Extra-rugged 2.0MM hydrophobic split leather and Cordura provides durability in harsh conditions, perforated leather helps feet stay dry
- Closed light metal hooks Allow for speed lacing, meeting jump boot requirements
- Lining: Waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX lining
- Midsole: Lowa’s patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the Z-6S lightweight, while providing maximum support. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
- Footbed: Climate Control footbed
- Stabilizer: Stiff nylon
- Outsole: LOWA Cross Duty sole unit
Patented Gore-Tex Integration: LOWA uses a proprietary lasted method for a smooth and seamless waterproof lining which reduces hot spots, promotes a better fit and fewer blisters. Feet stay dry and comfortably warm even in extremely cold and wet conditions.
Lowa Z-6S GTX boots are made by skilled bootmakers in Slovakia, a EU country bordering Austria. Lowa was established 1923, in Jetzendorf, Germany and is the only outdoor boot maker to be granted ISO 9001 status for highest quality construction and process standards.
No customer reviews for the moment.
(16 altri prodotti della stessa categoria)