Transform your AEG with a V2 gearbox into a computerized training system and gain a unique tactical advantage with an extremely fast trigger response, just like in real life. One of the advantages of TITAN V2 is the 8 optical sensors.
Unlike mechanical switches that are prone to defects, optical sensors are much more reliable. With an additional dongle, USB-Link, or BluLink, you can precisely adjust trigger sensitivity with military precision. If you need even more control, select one of the Nova Triggers - adjustable triggers designed specifically for TITAN V2.
Don't compromise and use years of experience from thousands of users worldwide, proving that TITAN is the best choice for advanced players and professionals. Get a unique tactical advantage that matches your skills, thanks to a reliable MOSFET with tons of features like Hair Trigger, BURST Mode, Active Brake, Binary Trigger, and other essential functions.
- Power Supply Voltage: 3.75-17 V
- Current Consumption: 24 mA
- Energy Saving Mode: 280 µA
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 47.4 x 28.7 x 13.5 mm
- Finished Product Weight: 27.6 g
- Operating Temperature Range: min. -15°C max. + 50°C
- Relative Humidity: ≤ 80%
Connect your TITAN to the GCS app and take full control of your AEG:
- Control your airsoft weapon from your iOS, Android, macOS, or Windows device
- Set trigger sensitivity exactly as you desire and adjust other TITAN settings easily
- Use Automatic Pre-Cocking to get a trigger response just like a real gun
- Try out ROF control, magazine simulation, and other functions
- Update and upgrade firmware
- Check BB counters and telemetry data
- Perform diagnostics and send reports
- Virtual STATUS for smartwatches and smartphones
- Bolt Catch and magazine sensors for a realistic reloading sequence
TITAN and the GCS app give you total control of your AEG.
The GCS app offers you the ability to:
- Control your airsoft weapon from a smartphone with Android, iOS, and PC with Windows or macOS
- Get real-time data from your smartwatch (with Wear OS or watchOS) to strengthen your tactical decisions and gain the necessary edge to win
- No more surprises with an empty magazine or a dead battery
- Easily adjust TITAN settings during gameplay
- Update and upgrade firmware
- View BB counters, measurements, and electrical statistics
- Conduct diagnostics and send reports
- Get the latest news from GATE Enterprise
What makes TITAN V2 so special?
- High-quality optical sensors
- Automatic Pre-Cocking
- Replicates trigger response just like in real life
- Configure all settings via the Bluetooth® Blu-Link dongle and the GCS app for Android and iOS devices
- Configure all settings via USB-Link and the GCS app for Android, Windows, and macOS devices
- Sector gear sensor that supports popular gear types: DSG, SSG, 19 teeth, and standard
- Innovative optical sensors instead of defect-prone mechanical switches
- Binary Trigger as one of the basic functions
- Premium-level features
- Compatibility with the GATE Ecosystem
- Compatibility with the GATE Ecosystem, including GATE STATUS and the future hop-up chamber with a tracer
- User-friendly GCS app for iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, watchOS, Wear OS
- TITAN II can be connected to a smartwatch
- Ultra-precise telemetry measurements thanks to the new current sensor
You can enable or disable information and alert vibrations and make your weapon stealthy.
This function helps you troubleshoot your AEG in case of any issues. Errors are reported as soon as they occur, and their descriptions can be found in the GCS app.
GCS allows for firmware updates via the internet, allowing for quick application of changes, improvements, and bug fixes.
The smart fuse protects the battery, motor, and controller of your AEG, even in the case of battery reverse connection. A combination of current, voltage, and temperature measurements makes your AEG installation highly reliable. It protects the MOSFET from overheating, overloads, and short circuits. If your airsoft weapon jams, this function protects the motor and battery from damage.
Do you want to achieve a higher ROF and a faster trigger response? Are you planning to upgrade your weapon's power? In that case, you need a MOSFET.
This directs the energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing mechanical trigger contacts. As a result, you get a higher ROF for your weapon and a faster trigger response.
This allows you to quickly check if the plug-and-play module is working correctly. It helps identify where the problem is when something goes wrong.
Thanks to its special conformal coating, our product is resistant to weather conditions (Military Specifications MIL-V-173C).
READY FOR 14.8 V LI-PO:
The plug-and-play module can be used with batteries up to 14.8 V LI-PO. The minimum operating voltage is 3 V, and the maximum is 17 V.
USB-Link included, the packaging could be that of the advance version, but thanks to Gate's recent corporate policies this version has the firmware already updated to the Expert version, therefore it is sold as the Expert Version